I thought it might be worthwhile to recap the posts I wrote for Liberty News’ blog network this week, in case you don’t yet have the site plugged into your RSS reader. If you think it’s useful, I’ll make a regular feature. If I think it’s useful, I’ll make it a regular feature. If none of us like it, I’ll burn it like the White House wants to burn the memories of last week’s Presidential debate from our memories.
Here was my week at Liberty News.
- A New Comic Book Series for Our Political Age
- Presidential Debates Don’t Matter, Until They Do
- The Student’s Shirt Was Pink, Like the Slip the Teacher Ought to Get
- So, About that Jobs Report…
- Everything Was Fine, Until the Algae Started Eating Tourists.
- Oppa, Child Hush Style!
And my week at Liberty News’ sister blog, the Campaign Trail Report.
- MSM Message: Worst Election EVER! Stay Home.
- “Spam, My Minions!”, said Stephanie Cutter. More or Less.
- The Quiet Dignity of the Obama Campaign, Illustrated
- Axelrod to Media: You Need to Step Up for the President
- Thankfully, Mitt Romney Didn’t Mention Thomas the High Speed Rail Engine!
In the near future, the two blogs will be combined into one, so you won’t need to watch more than one place to read all of my extra-Shacktacular posts. Until then, there’s this. Handy, eh?