Five years ago Monday, my friend Duane Lester started his blog All American Blogger. Since then, he’s launched a podcast or two, taught the blogosphere an important lesson about standing up for your creative rights, and established himself as one of the most professional and hardest-working people I’ve ever met. He’s also my friend.
Spend a minute or two today reading your way around his blog, then visit Liberty News, where Duane has recently taken the full-time position as editor. He’s a good guy and you won’t regret the time you spend with his work.
And now, links!
- When you accept that government is your Daddy, you also have to accept that Daddy makes all the rules.
- Arrogance. Sheer, untrammeled arrogance.
- If you can’t beat them, stalk them.
- I guess private equity is only bad when it’s Republican private equity. (via memeorandum)
- In Barack Obama’s economy, it’s not good to live in a blue state. Not good at all.
- A blogger commits a blatant act of journalism and another shaft of sunlight could shine on the dealings of lying felon Brett Kimberlin.
- And more sunlight. Lots and lots more.
- I’m not surprised that even people who spend time with Attorney General Eric Holder don’t know about his complicity in the Operation Fast and Furious murders.