Remember how the feckless buffoons in the MSM told us, over and over and over again, that the Tea Parties were little more than Astroturfed angry mobs that could break out into violence at any moment? None of their panicky false prophesies came to pass, as hundreds of Tea Party rallies came and went without incident. Meanwhile, the Occupy Whatever movement have been raping and pillaging their way through our cities like the whiniest most entitled barbarian horde in the history of the world to very little outrage at all from those same MSM outlets. This week, in New Haven, there was another Occupy rape this week in New Haven about which you will hear little. Instead, the news networks and major newspapers will run stories about the fictitious Republican War on Women rather than report critically about the the progressive War on Women that has already done far more damage to far more women than any health insurance plan issued by any Catholic university.
Here’s a test. Chris Rock, an outspoken progressive entertainer, attacked a woman who was filming him when Jason Mattera confronted him about his contention that the Tea Parties are racist. Rock attacked the woman, but retreated behind his bodyguards to talk smack to Jason. Clearly, this is worse than any use of the word “slut” by Rush Limbaugh, an outspoken conservative entertainer, but you won’t hear about it on CNN or MS-NBC tonight. It doesn’t fit the pre-written “Republicans hate women” narrative, and so they will ignore it.
That’s simply intolerable.
And now, links!
- I don’t know how I missed this. Ed Driscoll celebrated the tenth anniversary of his blog on March 1st! He is one of the old guard but unlike so many, he still brings great stuff every single day. Good on you, Ed!
- Hand off Bruce Wayne, you progressive ninnes! Batman is one of us!
- Could Mad Mahmoud be impeached? Oddly enough, what’s getting him in trouble is not the wholesale slaughter of the Iranian people, but a bad economy.
- Here are the four words that could sum up Barack Obama’s presidency perfectly.
- What is it with Democrats and their love for anti-Democratic, Jew-hating tyrants?
- I’d say a few people at Planned Parenthood need to go to jail, if this story of massive Medicare fraud is true. In the meantime, let’s just go ahead and pull all their federal funding.
- Why do the Samoans not want a classy ambassador in Vanuatu?
- How about a dust devil that’s half a mile tall and on Mars? Very cool.
- Amazon just kicked its Prime Instant service up a few more notches with a deal that will bring its customers Discovery Channel programming. Mythbusters marathons away! (via Techmeme)
- Men, if you truly want to woo a woman, learn to write like this. (via Neatorama)
Category: Political Pontifications