Never let it be said that I don’t know when to quit. I was on a hard deadline last night for a writing gig that miraculously appeared in front of me on Sunday, so I had to put off today’s Clearing the Browser Tabs post until the morning.
Then my computer turned on me. I’ve had to rescue this post from The Land of Browser Crashes twice now and I can take a hint. So let’s go with just a couple few links and call it a day. I’ll try to put together an extra-linktastic post for tomorrow morning to make up for today’s abject failure.
Remember, Tuesday nighttime is the right time for The Delivery! I’ll be ready to go just a little bit before 9:30 PM EDT with a couple pre-show warmup tunes and we’ll get things rolling shortly thereafter. Come take your place among the Deliverati.
And now, links!
- This report on how badly the men of Africa have been brutalized over the decades by their fellow Africans will both turn your stomach and touch your heart. We in the west have failed the entire continent, because we were too slapping realpolitik patches on things.
- I’m noticing a pattern of behavior from people who come out with bombshell revelations about our Dear Leader.
- Ed Driscoll sat down with Ben Shapiro, author of Primetime Propaganda for an interview you might find interesting.
- Have I ever mentioned that I hate public sector unions, especially the one that conspired with Democrats in Maryland to steal money from my paycheck to pay ridiculous salaries for office workers and “organizers”?
- I give Tom LaDuke a solid B+ for his FTRRadio-promoting appearance on the Clarkcast. He could have had an A+ if he had only mentioned The Delivery.
- Thunder. Thunder! THUNDER! ThunderCats RingTOOOOOOONE!