There won’t be any blogging today, because I’ll be on the road and away from the computer all day. Say a prayer or two for me and the noble Jimmobile, because the temps are supposed to be very close to 100 degrees today, with a heat index somewhere around 105 and I don’t have air conditioning in my car. Yeah, it’s going to be a warm day.
I’ll get the podcast post up some time tonight, once I’ve gotten back home and am settled in. I will say that I can’t recall that I’ve ever delivered a rant quite like the one I brought last night. It’s not an angry rant but it is…well, it’s hard to describe without going on at length. Trust me. It’s worth the listen.
And now, links!
- Partisanship apparently does not end at the revolving door.
- Little Miss Attila earns vindication as the man who threatened her livelihood because she dared write about his cult-like church is going to prison for theft and fraud for a long time.
- Bruce McQuain: when enviro-myth crashes against reality.
- Why is it that the pro-choice crowd doesn’t want their views tested in the public arena? I realize this is a mostly-rhetorical question (via memeorandum)
- I have no idea who the President will blame for these poll numbers, but I don’t expect it’ll take long for us to find out. Perhaps he can blame the same Democrats who think they can win in 2012 with the “stay the course” strategy.
- Wow, universe! There’s no need for you to be like that.