Hooray for Friday! Can I get an Amen?
And now, links!
- Run, do not walk, to Fingers Malloy’s latest piece at News Real Blog, which gives an entirely new take on the union thug’s assault against Tabitha Hale. I’ll give you a tease: Karate Kid 2 is involved.
- “That’s your problem. You’re an entrepreneur, so you don’t work. You don’t know what work is until you get into an educational area.” Seriously, someone actually said that without a hint of shame (via Instapundit).
- Moe Lane is right. Andrew Malcom really does have great blogging instincts.
- Hermanator 2: Judgment Day.
- Good News, everybody! The UN Secretary General knows exactly how much everyone in the world needs to earn in order to achieve “social justice for all”. Shame he can’t summon the courage to do something about the dictators he coddles every day.
- Jen Rubin makes plain what a lot of us knew already, one of the media’s favorite go-to groups on government ethics is a left-wing front group that masquerades as non-partisan. Whenever you see the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington at work, you can bet they’re flacking for one of those donors they refuse to disclose.
- Another day, another conservative Midwestern Governor jabbing his thumb in the tender parts of the progressive left.
- Ricochet is rolling out several new members-only podcasts. But at only $3.47 a month, being a member is ridiculously cheap.
- The space shuttle Discovery launched today for the last time. There will be one, and perhaps two, more shuttle launches and then our astronauts will have to beg rides into space from other countries. We have no backup plan and our government will not lift its monopoly on manned spaceflight. Shame on us for giving up on our frontiers so easily.