I didn’t blog much yesterday because I was over at Hot Air doing a guest-blogging gig. You can read my two posts here and here. You may enjoy the second, on a gripping Rolling Stone interview with Justin Bieber a bit more than the first, which deals more with the coming budget fight. The commentariat was kind and received both posts well, so I’m pretty satisfied.
But I’ll be back to blogging here at home today, so watch out!
And now, links!
- While Republicans were busy doing what we elected them to do, Democrats spent their time playing with an aardvark. I guess that’s a step up from nagging baseball players about chewing tobacco. I guess.
- Rick Scott makes Florida the third state to tell the President he can keep his high speed rail boondoggle.
- I wonder when we’ll see a column from Thomas Friedman on how awesome the Chinese are because this guy kept on building utopia with a knife stuck in his skull.
- Earlier in the week, one of the Church of Global Warming’s messenger boys, Mark Hertsgaard, decided to ambush-interview Senator Chuck Grassley on the matter of global warming. It didn’t go well at all. Ed Driscoll has the chapter and verse on Hertsgaard’s failure and his manifold hypocrisies.
- The Daily Mail’s commentary on Britain’s National Health Service is blistering and should be in the hands of everyone who believes that government-run health care is the way our nation should go.
- Trifecta on the budget. No one likes it, not even a little bit.
- By Jove, says Duane Lester about the CEO of Planned Parenthood, I believe she’s got it!
- I didn’t see this daytime fireball, even though it was visible in Maryland. I wish I had.