I’m excited about the podcast recording tonight. I’ve lined up a couple great guests — Peter Robinson and James Pethokoukis — and we’re going to talk about Ronald Reagan on the occasion of his 100th Birthday, the upcoming Stephen King Dark Tower multimedia extravaganza, and a few other things. It’s going to be a fantastic show and I know you’ll enjoy it.
And now, links!
- Stephen Green: “Do We Even Have an Egyptian Policy?” From the way the administration has failed to react, I’d say we don’t have much of one.
- Reagan and Obama? Seriously?
- When will The Politico stop its hateful rhetoric toward the state of Iowa?
- You’ll never guess what’s really killing the city of Detroit.
- I guess it’s okay to hobnob with corporate lobbyists if you’re a Democrat and you’re trying to transfer a few billion dollars into their pockets under the guise of “green tech”.
- Shocker: The GOP has no perfect potential candidates for 2012!
- I guess it’s good Gaia theology if it terrorizes a six year-old child.
- What does today’s Midwestern Snowpocalypse look like from space? Behold.
- Now that is a hip check!