I’d like to draw your attention to a post I wrote for Hot Air yesterday wherein I pulled together a couple recent news articles on the subject of global warming and surmised that the Cult is losing a lot more influence than it would like us to believe. I’m rather pleased that it has pulled in over 200 comments on a Saturday (which, I gather, is fairly unusual, even for Hot Air) and well over 100 Shares on Facebook. It’s one of the better posts I’ve written anywhere lately, and I’d be much obliged if you showed Ed and Allah a little comment love.
And now, links!
- Stephen Crowder schools Bill Maher on the Bible, which is even better when you consider that Maher went to a lot of trouble to make a movie that purported to show how scary smart he is on the subject.
- The best part of the latest MSM meme that compares Barack Obama favorably with Ronald Reagan is that we’ll get another long look at Reagan and remember how exceptional he was as a President.
- Rich Lowry got a great reader e-mail on the President’s “Sputnik Fallacy”. It’s worth a read.
- Remember the name Ron Johnson. He’s the junior Senator from Wisconsin and you’ll be seeing a lot of good stuff from him over the next few years.
- If this DEBKA story is true, it’s huge. It is DEBKA, though, so take it with a grain of salt.
- I give the NHL All-Star Fantasy Draft a solid A grade. The commentary on Versus wasn’t very good — the hosts played things like they were second-rate game show hosts — but the fun factor was high and the players seemed to get a big kick out of it. If it makes for a better ASG, then I’m foursquare behind it.
- This is just cool: “Quantum Entanglement Could Stretch Across Time”. That makes sense since space and time are not separate. Proving it, though, is going to be tricky.