Today – today! – is Friday. Finally.
And now, links.
- If Joe Biden isn’t back at the Veep nominee in 2012, he’ll only have the squirrels to blame.
- Union members make up less than 12 percent of the workforce, yet they account for 40 percent of all Obamacare waivers granted by the White House. Hmmm…
- Invade a man’s privacy and get an executive government job that includes oversight of private medical records. You’ll never guess the political party of the person who landed the plum gig.
- Hubble has a photograph of the most distant object yet found. It is a galaxy some 13.2 billion light years from Earth (for comparison, the universe is believed to be 13.7 billion years old).
- This week’s Trifecta takes on a story most media outlets continue to studiously ignore.
- If the Cthulhu Cult branches out into tract publishing, this would be a good first one to hand out.