This week has been a bumper crop of stories I can talk about on The Delivery tonight, so I think I’ll run a solo show and share what I’ve found. There is a chance that I’ll hve a guest for a relatively short interview about the Winter Classic, but I don’t have a confirmation yet. If it happens, you’ll like it; if not, well, I’ll have something good to talk about instead. It’s a win-win for you!
And now, links!
- Clearing the Browser Tabs is a smash hit around the blogosphere!
- Of all the people for whom I’ll feel sorry when the budget axe falls, the people making bank off our tax dollars in the DC area are well down the list. In fact, I like Rob Long’s dispersal idea quite a bit.
- If we really want to help third world nations lift themselves out of poverty, we need free trade with them.
- Duane Lester needs help to get to CPAC, and he has a novel way you can get him there.
- Jobs are slowly coming back, but workers aren’t. My guess is that they’re not at all confident those jobs will stick around. A couple of years of unemployment benefits isn’t helping the matter either.
- It turns out that Cuban medicine was pretty darned good before the Communists showed up.
- If you like good space-related art, these posters celebrating seven years of Mars Lander missions are pretty darned good. You can print them out or use them as wallpaper for your computer.