You will either love or hate this week’s episode of The Delivery. I ranted a lot more than usual and my rant, at least in the first half, had an angry edge I don’t think I’ve ever had on the show. I’ll be interested to hear how it sounds myself. the link should come later today, as soon as SMP Mike has worked his production magic on it. You’ll have to let me know what you think.
And now, links.
- What might companies that are sitting on a lot of money do with in a weak and uncertainty-filled economy? Stephen Green has an idea.
- Speaking of a weak and uncertainty-filled economy, consumer confidence is down again and home prices are falling with it. It’d sure be nice if our government would get the heck out of our way, wouldn’t it?
- And speaking of the government, it’s been doing pretty well while the rest of the country has been doing poorly indeed. Funny how that’s worked.
- Ed Driscoll: When “Liberals in a Hurry” Reach the End Zone.
- Rich Lowry: “We the People” has become “The Secretary shall…”. That’s not a good development, even when the Secretary in question is competent (and the one in question is most assuredly not).
- Are you looking for a 2012 candidate with energy, intelligence, stage presence, competence, and a solid conservative record? Duane Lester has just the man for you. Stacy McCain has the needed background.
- Earmarking may be the new Mark of Cain, but that doesn’t mean that Republicans still aren’t finding their ways to get hold of that sweet, sweet pork.
- Man, I wish I could fail my way into a $6 million government grant.