One of the neat thing about being a blogger is that you have plenty of opportunities to praise the successes of your other blogger friends. My friend Pete, the blogger better known as Da Tech Guy and not quite as well-known as Silent Bob to Stacy McCain’s Jay, has earned himself his very own radio show. His show is called “Da Tech Guy on DaRadio” and will air every Saturday at 5 PM on WCRN-AM in Worcester, MA. If you’re not in the listening area, which is pretty large since the station is a 50,000 watt blowtorch, you can hit the link to the station and listen on the net. Pete kicks off the show this week with special guest Stacy McCain (who isn’t hated. Honest!). They will, I’m sure, talk a bit about their Election Day road trip, which should make for some very entertaining radio. Tune in, if you can!
And now, links!
- There really are Real Life Super Heroes and one of them is keeping the streets safe in Seattle. Hey, if he’s getting the job done, I say we could use a few more just like him.
- Speaking of super heroes, the first Green Lantern movie trailer is out. Like Moe Lane, I love the GL concept even if he’s not my favorite comic book hero. On the downside, I do not love Ryan Reynolds in the role of Hal Jordan. I can’t take him seriously.
- It’s taken a while, but finally the IPCC is coming clean about its intentions. You won’t be surprised to learn that the climate is a secondary concern.
- How well did GM’s stock sale go? Well, we the people only lost $9 billion in the deal.
- The biggest electoral beatdown since before the Great Depression just got a little bit bigger.
- I understand the President also sent a congratulatory e-mail to the Washington Redskins for putting 11 people on the field against the Eagles last Monday night.
- A Space Battleship Yamato movie? We need to get that over here soon. Just subtitle it, like was done with Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. We can handle that (via Brett at Precis Intermedia Games).
- The first planet located in another galaxy? Wow.