The weather forecast predicts a lovely Sunday around chez Sundries Shack, so blogging might be light today as I soak up a little fall sunshine and some lovely breezes. Who knows? I might even break out the grill.
But that’s for later. Right now, here are some tasty links to help you through your bagel and coffee this morning.
- You’ll never guess which groups are spending the lights out in this election season. Yep, it’s those blights on American democracy, the public sector unions.
- Speaking of unions, my but they’re tolerant, aren’t they? I mean, they didn’t even bother to ask they guy why he was wearing a shirt emblazoned with pure evil!
- It’s a sad world in which a left-winger who doesn’t call a smart person stupid gets praised, but that’s the world we’re living in today, so good on you John.
- “Mr. President, sign my iPad.”
- I don’t think Claire Berlinski is a bad person at all.
- Smitty, this isn’t a bad idea but, really, I don’t need any more competition!
- Alex Ovechkin, like all good things, is best in moderation.
- Foursquare, that bane of Twitter feeds everywhere, has gone orbital.
- We are one step closer to private manned spaceflight, and that’s a very good thing.
- More than seven inches is…a waste. Look, it’s not what you think!