Linkygrams for Mongo!
- Again, the Department of Justice has failed to protect the most basic of American rights: the right to vote. This is becoming a disturbing trend.
- I still think I own the Old Spice spoof championship, but this Joe Miller ad is pretty darned good.
- Sure, this looks like a wicked piece of satire from Fingers Malloy, but part of me says it’s not too far from true.
- Well, it took long enough to puncture that media myth, didn’t it?
- Stephen Green find that what the President needs right now more than anything, is a cluebat.
- The McRib is back! No one tell Michelle Obama. She would freak the heck right out.
- King Solomon Burke, one of the greatest soul singers I’ve ever head, passed away this week. Radley Balko wrote an appreciative article that should make any fan smile.